B&W 802D tweeter replacement

I have a pair of B&W 802D that a friend gave me when she moved out of her house. Unfortunately someone (a curious kid maybe) poked out both tweeters.  The replacements from B&W are about $1,100 each, which is not really in the budget right now.
I've looked for something used or aftermarket but haven't had any luck. Any suggestions? 
willpwm
often domes will get pushed in and have no audible effect on the sound. You said you liked the sound as is so, enjoy it.
just out of curiosity, is this the type of thing Millersound can fix, or does the diamond part or being a tweeter in general preclude it?
I might be a bit late in the game but I had the same problem. Though I would definitely prefer the original B&W Diamond tweeters I could not afford the replacement which is CAD$1600 for one. So I was researching and found a German Company selling tweeters close to the electrical specs of the original https://www.amazon.de/-/en/Ground-Zero-Gzut-25SQX/dp/B0194BSSAE. Don't get me wrong this is a silk dome tweeter and is not playing in any league with the original one. Anyway I got them landed into Canada for under CAD200 a pair. I had measured impedance of the original and they are slightly smaller than what's needed for fitting it into the tweeter tube. So 3d printing to the help I printed an adapter ring for the housing and a thread adapter to screw it back into the tube. Electrical connector are the same. All in all I m very pleased with the result and for consistency I changed both speakers over at the same time. Then I measured the speakers with the Dirac room correction software and they were really close to the original ones I had measured before whit an actually smoother transition at high pass cut off frequency. After applying room correction I think I can't tell the difference. Although emotionally I think I lost the sparkle of the original ones.