B&W 801 vs 803s

About to finish my home theater room have B&W 803s right now and have a chance to upgrade to 801. both are nautilus series.. my room is 13 feet by 24 feet with 8 foot cieling. do you think the 801 are to big for my room. thanks for your opinions in advance..
palermo100
But beware, some of the more "accurate" and "revealing" speakers can be very tiring in long listening sessions. I liked high power SS on B&W. Bryston, GamuT, or Musical Fidelity come to mind. The main question is, do you like the 803s? The other speakers mentioned will sound quite different, you may or may not like them; so don't buy different speakers without a long listen; with the 801s you already know just about what you will get.
But beware, some of the more "accurate" and "revealing" speakers can be very tiring in long listening sessions.

Agreed, that is why B&W and many other speakers have their rightful popular place (actually also B&W have several models that I would place in the accurate and revealing camp - I mean how many versions is it possible to make - ask Imelda Marcus about shoes I suppose). In any case, Palermo did not specifically ask for the most accurate or revealing speakers
The 801D is the most not-tiring and revealing speaker at its price range IMO. Forget the old N801, this is indeed balanced from top to buttom, with punchy, fast and heavy bass. Alot of dynamic, this sound awesome with many types of amps i drive them. I can bet that all audiophile people that owns other mark would like to have the 801D.
Post removed 
Well nothing wrong with marketing... think about all the berillium bs these days. Nothing wrong with berillium just saying every band has it's own niche in marketing.