B&W 7NT vs. Paradigm reference 80 for plinius mkII

I am building a simple low budget (its all relative I guess)system. I listen to mostly rock (radiohead, coldplay, dave matthews, david gray), acoutstic (greg brown, chris smithers), and occasional dance (moby).

Which speaker would be better. I am also considering getting a sub if need be.

Please help and tell me what your expereince is with either these two speakers.

Ats
ats
I have to agree that a good high current amp makes all the difference with the Paradigms. They just keep sounding better as you upgrade your front end electronics. Also, buy the ones with the real wood veneer! I didn't and am sorry for that. Look at it this way, you are going to have them for a lot of years and it will look better (and possibly sound better) with the wood. Compare the 80's and the 100's, you may find the upgrade for the superior bass to be worthwhile in the long run.
Check out Soliloquy's 5.3, 6.2, and 6.3 line of speakers... Great stuff... I've got the 8200mk1
One thing I have to add is I completly agree with what comic_void said.If you want to get them, buy the real wood one because you will keep them for a long time and do not buy the black one it does not nice like the other colers.I have the 100v with rosenut real wood veneers and I realy enjoy and I play rock al the time.When I went to buy them I heard the b&w nautius 802 and I could not find 6k defference in sound and I took the paradigm.They had onkyo reciver in demo with paradigms but when I brought mine home they sound much better with my bryston 7b sst.
good luck
Hamlet
And yet ANOTHER vote for,............you guessed it, Paradigm's. My friend is thanking me for telling him to get the Reference 80 V-2's also, just the same as the above post from Aball. Seems to be a fairly uniform consensus here, Paradigm speakers are very well received in the high-end community, they must be doing something right!