Audioquest WEL vs Wild Blue

For those who have heard them both, please describe the sonic differences between Audioquest WEL Signature and Audioquest Wild Blue Yonder.
imgoodwithtools

Showing 2 responses by bo1972

I own both Wel and Wild interconnects in my system. They are both exceptional good in diversity in height. Silver is a lot more precise than copper it creates a shaper and more realistsic individual focus of both voices and instruments. Also they are faster in response and reveal more details in the high freq. compared to copper ones.

The differences between the Wel and Wild are big. The Wel has a lot more drive and control in the low freq. But also it has a lot more grip and Authority than the Wild has. The differences in price are also rather big.

The Wild and Wel powercables I tested also a few tiems but they were not acceptable in my world. The newAQ  powercables are superior to the Wel and Wild powercables.
I can explain why it doesn’t work. Often people say it is a miss match or the cable is not that good.

But research proofs that often the dna of the amps, pre amp, loudspeakers and sources which are used are the main reason why it does not work that well. You need to label first each part on properties and also the real quality.

When these products are incomplete or less good the cable will often show their weakness. This is why trail an error will not give you the real answer why it does not work that well.