AudioQuest Niagara 1000

Hey Audiophobes,

Anybody have any experience with the AudioQuest Niagara 1000 Power  LOW-Z POWER/NOISE-DISSIPATION SYSTEM? I have one on loan and I am testing it out now. Unfortunately, I really can't effectively do an A/B comparison because all my power outlets and cords and not very accessible. Would appreciate any experience you all have with this product.

Thanks

pgaulke60
I tried one of their new budget PowerQuests, which just came out earlier this year, and it had a major defect (a deep cut in the power cord) so I sent it back. I wonder if quality control issues with those budget products has prompted AudioQuest to delay the Niagara 1200 to do some REAL quality control on them before shipping? For a thousand bucks they had better be perfect!
Folks,

Just got the Niagara 1200 and have listened to it on my system for an hour or so. I am running two monoblocked McIntosh MC275 VI amps/MC 2600 pre-amp/Roksan TT into Wilson Watt/Puppy speakers. 

The difference in sound is quite notable. Cleaned up the midrange and gives a greater depth to the soundstage. 

The additional high current input makes this a good buy. For the money, it makes enough of a difference that the purchase is a rather inexpensive way to improve the sound quality.

Caveat - This will have a different impact on every system so see if you can audition a loaner if you have any doubts.
Where did you buy your 1200?  I was told they  are not available until mid June. 
I ordered the Niagara 1200 back in Feb from MD, got it two weeks ago.  I must have been early on their waiting list.  Solid unit with good heft, it's physically big, I have it on its end.  Everything is tightened up, more punch.  Recommended, and not too expensive.