Audio Research 100.2 amp

I have been in the market for amp upgrade. Integrated was my first option, but someone recommended ARC 100.2 power amp for audition. Does anyone know or have experience with this amp? I did a little research on the net but could not find much. Any input would be appreciated. MY speakers are Sunes Faber Signum and Pioneer DV-525 (to be mod'd and DAC to be added later). Music preference is 95% classic, especially strings and chorals. Also, any recommended dealer, approx price would be great! Thanks. Ken
khokugo

Showing 6 responses by khokugo

Many thanks, members. OK, what do you think of combination of Sonus Faber Signum and its integrated, Musica, then?
Rcprince: Gosh, thank you very much! I will visit them. Have you ever dealt with them? Good experience? Thanks again. Ken
Thank you folks. Slowhand, I was just wondering why ARC 100.2 is so "clandestine" while ARC in gereral is famous. I would very much like to audition it, but do you by any chance know a dealer around NY? Thanks again. Ken
Sedond: Is there any professional review or article on this? Gmkowal: Is there any dealer in NY city? Thanks!
Sedond: sorry for confusion. I really appreciate your opinion. Totally aside from that, I was just wondering further whether there has been some publicity about it. I am now curious how it could match with Sonus Faber..... Ken
Reprince: Thanks for your input. I was a bit concerned by those feedbacks on Audiosurvey.com. Peter: You've got a mail. I really do appreciate both of your help. Now I am tatally at a loss, but this is the fun part. Ken