Audio Physic Virgo- What Power do you use?

I got into this hi-fi thing after hearing a set Audio Physic Virgo's for the first time. I love the sound. However, I think I'm short on ultimate performance due to my current gear. I'm using a Marsh P2000T and AS400 for power. Although the Marsh gear is quality stuff, I'm ready to move up. Any Virgo users out there? What are you using?
luc
I also own Virgo's. I use a BAT vk30 with both Aleph 2 monoblocks and a VAC PA 80/80 as my tube fix. Both sound extremely good. I have also used a BAT Vk 3i with VK 200 with very good results as well.
47 Labratory Gaincard with the Virgo II is a magic combination, delicious sound, the Gaincard's fresh sound and speed get the best out of the Virgo's. If the Gaicard is too expensive, you could go for the 47 Labs Shigaraki which is half the price, it has the same characteristics.
I agree with Void on the choice of the Gaincard. I have a custom built Gaincard clone built by Andy Bartha that is incredible. His amp brings out the very best in these speakers. For those of you that thought these speakers were bass shy, you need to listen to this combo!!The best thing is that Andy's amp will run you about half the price of the Gaincard.