Audio Magic Stealth XXX Purifier

I have had a few power conditioners and resold them all at a big loss. Recently purchased this new unit from Audio Magic. Filter matching to satisfy all brands of equipment. I have top notch equipment and dedicated power lines. This unit is taking my system to a level that is simply magical. Highs, lows, mids, soundstaging width and depth. All great. This is one unit I won't be reselling. I've been in this crazy hobby for 20+ years and feel that when there's something this good out there, let people know. Also, Jerry is great, honest and helpful.
rd

Showing 2 responses by rodman99999

I've had mine in the system for the past 4 years, and been very happy with the results. When I bought it, the unit popped and the LED went out upon plugging it in. Jerry had me box it up and return it to him. I got it back the same week, and never had another issue.
What's funny is that the thing doesn't FEEL like there's ANYTHING in there when you pick it up. When UPS delivered mine and I lifted the box: I wondered if they forgot to ship it. Sure do work though, don't it? I'd like to have mine upgraded, but would hate to remove it from the system for the process.