Audio Magic's Eclipse

I'm certainly not going to convince any of you audiophools (nor am I trying ) to try an Audio Magic Power Conditioner if you've, haven't already. I have gone the way of the Stealth to the Matrix, and now, the Eclipse. The Eclipse, though pricey, does it all, and does it VERY BIG! Uses 2 power cords to isolate digital from analog. The unit itself (compared to the Stealth and Matrix--cheap looking, I know) has undergone a major cosmetic overhaul. You can get the whole nine from the Audio Magic website. This is not an entry level power conditioner. If you're not happy with your power conditioner, I very strongly suggest you give this baby a listen. (acutually, if you're not happy with your power conditioner, you don't have to go with the Eclipse. The Stealth will most likely do it for you, hands down.) I thought my Matrix was it, but the Eclipse's soundstage is so wide and deep that I still freak, when I hear how deep some instruments go behind the speakers. You've heard all the adjective stereo lingo before in these power conditioner reviews and such. I love this hobby; and while my ears may not be the best

I'm very secure about what I hear or don't hear. This baby delivers big. Expensive? Yep. And with good power cords, you're talking some serious $$. Worth it? To me, a big yes. For Audio Magic Matrix and Stealth owners the move to the Eclipse will by like going from a BMW 525 to the BMW 540i. Sorry for the corny comparison. Couldn't resist. peace, warren
128x128warrenh

Showing 2 responses by kana813

Warren- First this is the music forum, wouldn't this subject be better suited for Tech Talk forum?

"The Eclipse, though pricey, does it all, and does it VERY BIG! Uses 2 power cords to isolate digital from analog."

Does this mean it has two magic gem stones instead of one
hot glued to the bottom of the box?

I suggest anyone with over $3K to invest in a power conditioner, take a look at www.puritypower.com/powerbase01.html. ;-)Dan
Warren- Been busy dedoing my system with the TacT gear. I see you use an integrated amp. You should take a look at their M/S2150, they just lowered their pricing. Aloha, Dan