Audio Horizons TP 2.0 Preamplifier

Anyone famaliar with the manufacturer,and in particular
this pre amp.The credentials and testimonials seem
impressive.The advertised 10 day audition is appealing.
markwatkiss
Welcome Frankk,

My unit has two sets of outputs. I would confirm with Victor or Joseph. Tubes do have a major impact on the unit's sound. The Siemans tubes sourced by Joseph are the best I have heard in the unit. Not sure if you paid the extra cash for these NOS tubes? They are well worth it as an FYI.

Bill
I thought about them but will listen to the preamp first with my NOS tubes and will alter it later if I want to go in a particular direction.
I want to thank everyone on this thread for influencing my decision. I just today received my TP2.1R from Joseph and Victor, and my immediate reaction was astonishment.
This is an absolutely wonderful Preamp. I just played music non-stop...music I thought I knew very well. Cliche as it may be, I had amazing decay of notes, clarity of even the breath before the flute was played, depth of stage and sweet tight bass and the subtlest of instumental nuance just gave me a Yo Yo Ma concert in my living room.
You guys really got it right. This is one excellent preamp!!!!!
Congrats. Eddie any comparisons to other preamps you have owned.
Does anyone know if one can use two different pairs of tubes without problems or do you have to go with an identical quad.
I tried two Siemans cca's in position 1&3 and two Siemans e88cc in positions 2&4. This worked quite well, though the matched quad of cca was slightly better. I also mixed EH tubes with Siemans - it was not as ideal but still OK