Audio Aero Capitole 192 MK II se upgrade

Good morning all,

I would like to know if anyone of you knows exactly what kind of capacitors and tubes you need to buy to upgrade the Capitle. Thanks
ssynphonic
Thanks for all your replies, what I really wanted to know what was the value "uf" of the caps. Can you suggest a particular manufacture. Is it true that the cryoed tubes used for the upgrade come from Philips? I'm just trying to figure out if the upgrade would be cheaper if I try to buy them on my own.
Ssynphonic -> the best way to tell is to open up your Capitole. The Mk II I got uses Hovland MusiCaps .1uF/400V.

You may substituthe those for .1uF/600V V-Caps, as I did. I belive that those are used in Globe's SE mod.
No I did not. To be honest, I do not really believe in all that cryo voodoo.
Elberoth,

You don't "believe" in cryo'd tubes? Is this religion or a search for better audio performance? You have to go with your ears and switch-off the paranoia that can develop after getting burned or lied-to by too many cable/accessory "hypesters".
Have you ever actually tried cryogenically treated tubes? I have heard obvious improvement in components with the use of cryo'd tubes.
If you've never tried it before and own Atmasphere amps with two million tubes in them :-) I can see being a little reluctant, but a couple of tubes in a preamp or CD player is not going to break the bank, and it's worth trying.