Attn Vinyl lovers - what CD Player do you use?

While reading through the many threads on Vinyl vs. CD, I thought it might be interesting to see what CD transports/players Vinyl fans use when not listening to their analog rig?
encyclopediabsh
I use mhdt dacs (paradisea and Constantine) with Squeezebox touch and other sources.
Symphonic Line Reference Mk2. Just wonderful. Listen to CDs a lot more often than to Hi-Res music via MacMini/Pure Music/Weiss DAC202. Preamp CAT SL1 Rennaissance. Amp CAT JL3 Sign mono blocks. Speakers: ProAC Response D38.
I just changed my Accuphase combo 800/801 for a Soulution 745 and i must admitt that this player in some ways exceeds my vinyl rig ( VYGER Indian sig, DaVincy 12" Grandessa, Clearaudio Goldfinger Statement, Aesthetix Eclipse )
It has very lifelike sound and the edgy digital way, all- though the Accuphase also has a very musical approach, has total vanished. The 745 has much more natural weight in the 3D soundstage. Now a much bigger percentage of my CD's are palyable at a realistic volume, this highvolumen level used to be reserved for the analog rig, except for some SACD's