Attention: Dunlavy Audio Labs out of business

I cannot believe that I am the first to post this.

http://www.dunlavyaudio.com/

Any comments to this? Was this just well known to everyone but me?
mrpoindexter
If you are wanting them, I know where 2 pair are. Contact Widescreen Review. Although they will probably keep them for a while, at some point they will replace them.
Yet another argument to buy speakers in the used market, risking only out-of-warranty service/parts fees from problematic speakers. Many people will now be left with speakers for which only esoteric buyers will exist.

No company will buy this company's assets when it consists of flagship models having among the worst possible WAF and a retired designer. I compared these to Revel Salons and enjoyed the sound for its distinct seamlessness, but the height, the height, and the height drove me off. Plus, I enjoyed the attack of the Salons, hence my purchase of the baby Studios. Still, that was a choice preference...The duns (dones?) are GREAT speakers...
Very sad, but not too surprising after the sale. I spoke to the new owners at CES this past January (right after the sale), and they were frankly clueless. Not just about the Dunlavy line, but audio in general.

Hopefully, the DAL products will return, but without someone as knowlegable and passionate as John at the helm, it is hard to imagine that the speakers will be as good.