ATI AT4003 / ATI AT543NC for ATC SCM / Dyndaudio

Looking for an amp that will last a while and which is more than adequate for speakers like ATC SCM 19v2 or Dynaudio.

Seems like ATIs are great value and I want to explore the path of SS amp and Tube preamp. 

The only difference I can see(I am an amp noob) is SNR and THD are better for AT400x series but the wattage is quite different for both amps. Anyone tried both of them and can comment why would you pick one over the other?. I think AT600x are good but are just too bulky for my taste
geek101
 200 Watts is good with ATC. I am not familiar with ATI. 

The 4003 is more of a traditional audiophile design. Class D amplifiers are not yet mainstream for audiophiles but they can be brilliant. You have to consider that Class D, even if done to perfection, will likely inject more noise back into the rest of your system through mains and ground loops etc.
The AT543NC uses the latest N-Core Class D amplifier circuit.  If you have not heard Class D amps before, I would suggest seeing if you can listen to one if you are serious about it.  I have heard Class D amps and they can be so extremely clean sounding.  However, they lack the high frequency extension and "air" that gives music life, so to me the Class D sounds somewhat artificial.  That being said, many people are not sensitive to this and just absolutely love their Class D amps.  Technically, I think the AT543NC is a very good implementation of the n-core circuit as it uses fully linear power supply (many still use switching power supply on Class D amps).

Like shadorne said, the ATI4003 uses the more conventional Class AB circuit.  If you don't know what Class D sounds like, I might suggest you go with this model instead.
Nope, I have not heard them directly.  I'm a Class AB guy, running fuse-upgraded Parasound JC1s, so I have no reason to hunt out ATI type equipment.  I have looked at the ATI pictures, that show a good power supply architecture in the AT543NC and variations.