ASR EmiterII exclusive, follow up?

Are there any users of the HP's proposal ASR EmitterII exclusive?
What speakers do you use with ASR? are you satisfied?
is it going?
128x128kops
Hi Tabl10s,

I would think it is not bad, but probably a good tube amp would work even better with the Merlins...

Regards,

Joerg
Why use an active pre with the Emitter?? It already has enough gain stages inside...
hello
i own an ASR emitter 2 exclusive 2004 version, it is working with B&W 805 signature. they never sounded so good. the soundstage is glorious, because the amp has a very quiet background (battery powered preamp?).
the presentation looks like some good tube amps, with a lot of air. the music is very liquid effortless, and the pace seems to have lowered.(low distortion?) this easy presentation makes the music relax without sacrifying any macro or micro dynamics, no detail is hidden you can hear a lot of detail without sounding analytical at all (unlike some halcro amp) . it is enjoyable like live music. this amp is very revealing and every change in the system can be heard instantly ( i think that is the reason why some reviewers enjoy this amp, and why ASR does amp for professionnal studios)
by example the asr was not very happy with the highly regarded heavens gate ultra silence speakers cables (i don't know why )
i got mine used for 7700 USD a bargain.
I will live with this amplifier happily for some years.its potential seems only limited by sources and cables.