Asking suggestion for $15,000 audio system for classical music

Hello,
I am a new here. I am going to spend $15,000-20,000 to build an audio system for classical music only. Could anyone give me a list which you think is the best for this budget (including turntable, CD player, amplifier, speakers,  sub-woofer and cables)?
Thanks.
classicalguy

Showing 5 responses by classicalguy

Thank you so much Miller and Erik. I need time to understand what you said.
Spending the same amount of money, can I get a better solid state amplifier than tube amplifier because, on average, the tube amp is more expensive? Also, I do need to buy a CD player because I have a few thousands CD collection as well. Which CD player you recommend?
Thank you.
I prefer to put the equipment in the (larger) living room. It is the normal living room with furniture.
I don't use streaming service (at least right now), only play vinyl and CD.
I don't collect SACD, have 5-6k vinyls
 Thanks everyone here for giving me so much suggestion and information. You are so friendly.

I live in Houston area and I am going to choose one of my rooms as listening room. The living room is 20'x18', the height is 10' (flat ceiling). However, it has 4 exists and a window. The other room is 13.5'x13.5', height is 12' (triangle ceiling). 
I like almost all kinds of classical music, like symphonic, chamber, opera, vocal and instruments. But most of time, I listen piano, chamber and symphony. I don't put the volume very high. 
I am not the equipment fun. Just want to have a good audio system and use it for the next 20 years.
Does someone know the good dealers in Houston area and the user groups? Do the good dealer come to my home and help me manage the equipment location?
I hope I have answered the basic information and background. Again, thank you so much!
My equipment is not that impressive. I bought them many years ago. Table is Denon DP300F, cartridge is shure, speaker is B&W 600, amplifier is Marantz (old model), CD player is Marantz