Are You a Sansui Lover?

I can say yes, I am a sansui Lover. If it were not for my sansui AU-717 and Tu-717 bought in a tag sale for $200 some 10 years ago, I would not be an audiophile today. Ever since then, I have collected many of the sansui pieces except for the C2302 preamp and B2302 power amp which are rare to find.
To all other sansui Lovers out there, Tell us about your sansui systems, present and past.
Thank you.
music_docteur
I bought a Sansui 771 receiver back in 1975 when I was in college. I still remember it as some of the best sound I ever heard.
I used to sell the vintage Sansui gear.

The 9090db receiver was the one Sansui piece I would have liked to own, but it was too big and expensive for me back in college. They flew out of Tech Hifi back then when available.

The Sansui gear went downhill after that. Not as well built and lots of reliability issues.
I have a Sansui G-9000 that I had re-capped and aligned that sounds incredable in my second system. My high end stuff comes and goes but I just couldn't part with this old piece.
One of my systems at one time, back in the late 70's early 80's, was an AU 719, TU 717, Technics TT, Boston A60's, a/d/s pb1500. It was great. That was my first experience with a sub/satellite configuration and I liked it.

System had great sound. Wish I still owned those pieces.

Best