Are there ANY Plinius SA-250 MKIV owners around?

Posted a Plinius SA-250 vs Bryston 14B-SST thread a few days ago, and got NO responses, nothing, nada (luckily got a few more over at the Asylum). Perhaps those on the 'Gon so fortunate as own a $$ Plinius SA-250MKIV are off at their cottages/summer retreats, and have not been reading the threads...

Anyhow, here we go, I will try again- I have a line on a locally owned SA-250MKIV, and would love to know if ANYONE on the 'Gon actually OWNS this amp and can let me know their thoughts and what they have compared it to (Bryston 14B-SST is also in the running). Thanks in advance to ANY Plinius owners who might be around this week...
sutts
Saltyflies- my speakers are large, 200lb. 9-driver design, yet fairly high efficiency (97db) Coincident Total Victory with ribbon tweeter. They are very revealing, yet also go down to 28hz, and actually like a bit of power, yet problematic, in that I have found they will reveal deficiencies in an amplifier (HP @ Absolute Sound agreed in his review of the TV's). Given that, and from what I can see from your post, it sounds like the refined, yet slightly warm Plinius may be a great match.

As for the Bryston, you really have to hear the newer SST series- quite refined, and sonically a definite step up from the older ST series.

Re: your comment on preamps- very interesting. Mine is a modified Sonic Frontiers Line 3, which is very neutral/dynamic, which also seems to fit the bill according to your experience when you tried the ARC LS-25.

Thanks again, excellent info and some great thoughts on component synergy. One other question- have you played around with any different types of interconnects with the SA-250MKIV? I am looking for a recommendation for a great XLR IC with the Plinius amp...
Ken- an excellent post. That is great information, and interesting how you and Saltyflies are both using ARC LS-series preamps- coincidence?

The description of the sonic subtleties you have found with the SA-250 is exactly what I am looking for, and it's great that it's worked out so well for you. When anyone finds a SS amp that actually replaces a very good tube amp in their system, I definitely take notice- thanks again for sharing your experiience...
Kehut – Sorry about the overly euphoric comment. FWIW, I don’t post much about specific products because of the synergy thing and only ding products that I really like.

Sutts – Can’t help with cables. Aside from what I’ve read…I think your speakers are more revealing, easier to drive, less dynamically challenged than mine. Since you already have a dry, dynamic preamp - you may not have the PRAT or personal preference issues that I had. If you like the Plinius cold, you gotta hear it with 2-3 hrs of warm-up – no more brittle highs, coarse, grainy textures, fuzzy imaging, etc. The highs with ribbon tweeters esp. cymbal attack, shimmer, decay are incredible. Vocals are smooth and buttery. Bass is full, deep and powerful – could be tighter with more slam imo. Anyway, try borrowing one and get help moving it, watch out for the corners - sharp vertical heatsinks and front handles are useless- transformers are in the back.
Saltyflies,
No need to apologize, but thanks.Im sure any given component may sound very different with other associated equipment.You only commented correctly on what you heard, no harm in that.

Sutts-
I definately agree with Saltyflies here. Run dont walk to find the SA 250. Buy it and you wont look back! I think its that good myself. But once you get it home..have some help with its set up. and do take care of its heat sinks fins from damage as it is heavy! Enjoy! and all the best!-Ken
PS....Im on the lookout for a nice LS25 if anyone has one to sell!