Are Harbeth the only warm and euphonic speakers in town ?

I've looked far and wide especially for bookshelf speakers with prominent full mids and a lush sound. So far the only name that comes up is harbeth. Maybe Sonus faber but are there other speakers that have similar tone but are made by a different company?

smodtactical

DULL?

- Hardly. You are in the very distinct minority, sir. …. there’s a big army out there that will immediately oppose your opinion.

Since this is all personal perspective/tastes, there is also most likely an equal army out there that will not place Harbeth any where near the top of their lists for speakers that are highly dynamic (i.e. fast), highly resolving, throw a massive soundstage, etc.  Driven by a Hegel or not.

I've listened to a few Harbeth speakers and liked them; but compared to other speakers I've owned (Revel F52s, Magico S1s, Klipsch Cornwalls IIIs, Spendor D9s) and demoed (Kaya 45s, Fleetwood DeVille), DULL could certainly be used relative to my list.   Many in that Harbeth army will likely say all of the speakers in my list will make their ears bleed, etc... and that is fine.   

To each their own...

The CSS Criton 1tdx walk the fine line of warm but still detailed and dynamic. Very powerful little guys. They are one of if not the most easy to listen to speakers I’ve heard for all genres that I care about. 

Very different sound than my Focals. Not sure which one I prefer yet.