Are film capacitors directional?

I'm rebuilding a crossover for some Dali speakers. I'm using a mixture of Sonicaps Gen. 1 and Mundorf Supreme caps.

Anyone know if these caps are directional?

Thanks,
Bryon
bryoncunningham

Showing 1 response by nhantruong234

If you need to buy a voltage and resistance test device, ... I can suggest you the Fluke 115 multimeter. It is equipped with True RMS, which measures the actual efficiency of many different lines. in the circuit. AC / DC voltage measurement with 600.0 mV rating; measuring 600 Ω circuit, automatic signaling <20 Ω, turning off> 25 Ω, breaking open circuit or short circuit 500µS or longer; resistance measurement with measuring range 40.00 MΩ / 0.01 MΩ; measuring capacitance> 1000 µF, accuracy of 5% + 20%; Measuring range frequency 50kHz / 0.01 kHz. Measure main circuits with 600V power measurement. The appropriate voltage level measures a 3-phase power distribution system, withstands continuous overpressure that can occur on the grid or in industrial environments. The device meets all electrical safety standards CAT III 600V, IEC 61010-1, providing safety and peace of mind for users. I just bought this product to use and feel very stable, with a reasonable price when ordering here: https://techmaster.com.vn