ARC VT-100 mk1 or BAT VK-60?

I've been considering ARC VT-100 or Bat VK-60. I have never listened sound of both yet. Anyone comment which is better sound to drive my JMlab speakers with 91db, 8ohm, 150w. My room is 20m2. I listen mainly rock and jazz.
Thanks to all in advance.
Batlua
batlua
VK60 Hands down ! My VK60 replaced my Bryston 3BST and 2BLP biamped.. Surprisingly, it is better in all frequency with wider and deeper sound stage plus 3D holographic imaging.
I have a VK-60. Before that a VT-100 II. I prefer the VK sound over the VT. I second the comment re "more detail" and "better texture". BAT's auto bias feature eliminates the 20-30 minutes warm-up time required by the ARC and reduces tube replacement costs. OTOH, the BAT runs hotter and needs more space above for cooling.

Speakers are Gallo 3 -- 89 db. The VK drives them with no problem.

Either amp would be an excellent choice. If ARC, I would go with the II for the reason already noted.

Enjoy the journey.
j bailey,

While autobias does make VK tube amps simpler to live with, they still require warm up to sound their best. I don't think autobias extends tube life much, particularly in comparison to the ARC. The 6C33C-B power tubes in the VK-series degrade sonically within 1500 hours. The 6550s in the ARC can last 3000 hours. However it's cheaper to retube a VK than an ARC.

I do agree with your assessment of the sonic virtues of VK-tube amps as compared to ARC VT amps. Moreover, there are some simple coupling cap and internal wiring subsitutions that can take the VK-series to a much higher level than stock.