ARC repair needed

I recently purchased an ARC D240 MKII (power amp). The right channel is going out. ARC won’t even look at it. They said it is no longer serviceable, that they can’t get parts for it. Does anyone know a repair facility that might work in it? I paid a great deal for it, and it would be perfect with my system.  I live in SoCal, but am happy to ship anywhere.  

groverton

shipping power amps always an issue, for risk of damage as well as cost

george meyer av in downtown la is your best bet

I live in Los Osos CA next to Morro Bay. I got a great tech that'll fix pretty much anything. He doe tubes to solid state gear. There's my other tech who works in LA about every other week ( southwest airlines at LAX) who drives down and works 2 days at a time. He usually takes stuff for me down or back up. 

Search Pioneer sx-1250 in the Torrance Craigslist and you'll see his contact on there.  there.

Tell him Jr said to ask about Charlie. He fixed my B&K pro-10mc without schematics and found 3 bad transistors and now working like a champ. He serviced my Conrad pv12 preamp and changed the tubes and fixed a switch. Took 2 Bryston 3b amps and bypassed the remote gain control that was used for a studio amp and now i can use it at home. Saved me $$$ for   packing  and shipping 2 amps   to Bryston. 

I want to thank everyone for your great responses!  I’ll check out these recommendations.  

Again, thank-you all for your great responses.  I got it fixed!  I found a local shop here in the Palm Springs area.  The problem was two bad capacitors and a loose ground.  It cost $55.  I highly recommend “Mr. Charley’s Fix It Electronic Repair” if you’re in the area.