ARC Hybrid FET/Tube audio circuit

Hopefully easy questions for you guys to answer, so here it goes.
I was recently told on the hybrid ARC preamps, only the phono section plays through the tube.
Ive also noticed a lot of the ARC preamps in my price range only have 1 Main RCA Output or a combination of RCA jacks and XLR.
So, questions are,
1.On ARC Hybrid do all the inputs play through the tube section or only the phono?
2. Can additional RCA outputs be added for a reasonable cost?
3. Can the combination of RCA and XLR be used concurrently, say the XLR to the main amp and the RCA to powered sub?
Thanks in advance for your input.
ltngstrucktwice
Why not send your preamp back to Van Alstine and let him repair it and update it for you. Might I suggest finding a used Dynaco Pas 3. Inexpensive, and very up-datable. BTW calling me Gary is fine. Calling me Fred...that's another story.
Post removed 
I spoke to Frank about two weeks ago.
He is slammed with new orders and he quoted 5 weeks before he could even look at it, let alone locate the parts and fix it.
My FET THREE is a pretty nice unit.
I've always been happy with it for the most part.
Its been the most revealing of the pres Ive owned to date, tho the soundstage was not as broad as I want.
Even when the sound started to go, it was still easy to listen too.
My particular pre has Transcendence boards, but all said, it has its drawbacks too.
A pretty annoying issue there's no getting around are the RCA jacks.
They are not spaced very well and that makes it impossible to use most quality RCAs side by side--this is not Franks issue, it is just how the design of the Dynaco PAT 4s are.
Besides, its too late for repairs now.
I committed to buy a LS3B this morning.
Im picking it up Monday and Im pretty excited.