ARC D200 internal wire Q

Hello guys, I have a ARC D200 ss power that I have had for about 15 years. I bought it from Agon a have never had a problem and it still sounds great. My issue is that I have been upgrading IEC inlets on my gear to Furutech Fl-06G's, the D200 was already done I guess by previous owner and had a cheap ICE that was in cased in a metal box. When I pulled the IEC I found that it was wired wrong, neutral and hot where wired on the wrong pin. I changed over IEC and wired it right, amp powers up fine and sounds even better than before. My question is has there been any damage done the the circuits from being miss-wired all these years or am I just over thinking and looking for problems.Thanks in advance for any info.Mark
128x128mktracy
Post removed 
No. The primary into the transformer can be wired either way; any of the two wires can be the hot or the neutral. The only issue is that the mains fuse was useless all these years because the hot was the grounded conductor and the fuse saw zero volts.
@gs5556, thank you very much. I was not sure if I was just over thinking things.