Aragon 8008bb or Palladium

My listening area is 10ft 2in X 11ft. My amp is a Aragon 8008bb, preamp Aragon 28k and speakers NHT 2.9's.
I like what the 8008bb does for me.
I like the way it sounds and I wish I had more of it.
If I thought that the Palladiums would not be too much for my room or speakers and it would give me more of the Aragon "sound", I would possibly get them...
Any help?
verybestaudio
You can never have enough Aragon "sound"... If you're hooked, you're hooked. I have the Palladiums running a pair of Mirage OM9 for my fronts... The difference was
stunning from the 8002.. I had an 8008 for a short time, but I preferred the 8002.. I now have 2 8002s and the Palladiums in my ss system. If I recall, the NHTs are quite efficient? The Palladiums will only let you enjoy a fuller, more musical sound at lower volumes and give you Class A power up to 100 watts or so. They are affordable on the used market! Buy them!!
Check out my virtual system pics of the Palladiums in Silver.
Happy Listening,
Joe
Custom Audio LLC
Personally, I am not a big fan of the Aragon 8008bb sound. I am very familiar with this amp, and unless you need a lot of power at a low price (used) it is not a good deal (sonically).

The Palladiums are better. But better sound can be had.

If you do not need the extreme power, I would suggest trying the Monarchy SE100 deluxe amps. The Monarchy amps used are a great deal, and will sound a lot better than the 8008bb.

Anyway you like the Aragon 8008bb, so I would go with Palladiums. But if you ever want to get to a higher level soundwise, I would look at either Monarchy SE100 Delux monos or a Gamut D-200. Both of these used are steals.

KF
Not to confuse matters further, but I would be curious to know how both these amps compare to the cult classic 4004 MK II.

I had some success with this amp using Apogee Stages and Martin Logans and wondered if the Palladium was even better.

If so, I too, would consider a pair of Palladium monoblocks as a back up for my Levinson.