Apogee versus German Physics

Has anyone had a chance to hear GERMAN PHYSIKS speakers like the LORELEY, or the GAUDI. I would like to known if they sound similar or even better than a pair of FULL RANGE APOGEE tri-amplified with KRELL KRS200, wich is what I own. I am very eclectic in musical taste; I listen to anything as long as i think it is very good, from classical to rock'n'roll....
olive
I owned a pair of German Physiks Unlimited. The DDD driver proved to be most unreliable. They were prone to warping. I've seen other pairs of German Physiks at dealer showrooms and have seen the same problems occur. They were excellent sounding however.
I have a five way german physics system with loreley main borderland center and legato rears.They are by far superior to the apogee.No comparison at all.As far as warping damage,yes they are easy to warp but has absolutly no impact on sound.In the Loreley the cones are not susceptible to warping that only apply to the speakers such as legato or borderland were the cone are exposed.I have been an audiophile for the last four decades owened and listened to a great number of high end systems,I listen to primarily classical music.To my ears the Loreley speakers are the most satisfying.The first set of speakers in which I could truly enjoy the sound of symphonic music.My system can be seen in the virtual system on audiogon.