Anyone love TIDAL lossless streaming like I do?

I love Tidal. The sound quality from its Hifi mode (lossless) is truly amazing and awesome. I have lot's of SACDs and lossless on even old recordings in 16/44 rivals it. If you felt sorry that there was not enough Hires content, try Tidal.
My little Chord Hugo dac produces sound that is about on par with my EMM XDS1 cdp. The Tidal streaming even sounds better than the Hires downloads I tried from Acoustic Sounds and Musicdirect. I'm not kidding. I hope people support this because I don't want it to go out of business. Please give it a try. I'm just a user and longtime audiophile with no other interest than keeping this remarkable service alive so I and others can use it.
rgs92
Count me in as another Tidal fan.  So much music - too little time!  I am a relative tyro with it but let me share how I enjoy it in 4 different settings:

In my main system, I run the latest version of Audirvana + on a Mac Mini which now supports Tidal.  An available A+ remote app allows control of Audirvana (and Tidal functions) remotely on iOS devices.  I probably listen to Tidal least in this system preferring to wallow in the glory of my musty vinyl collection here.

In our main living area, I use a Sonos Connect amp to drive Sonus Faber Guarneri speakers and a Rel sub. I access Tidal (and my digital music files on a NAS drive) with the Sonos app. I listen to Tidal most of the time here - the sound is unbelievably good.

In my office, I stream Tidal from their website on my Macbook via a Logitech bluetooth to RCA adaptor that feeds a 20 year old JVC mini-system.  Amazing sound.

Finally, I have a couple of Sonos Play 3 speakers.  We stream music from my library and Tidal through these out in the yard.  Absolutely knocks the socks off my aged contemporaries when they are over as I stream from the "Retro" genre on Tidal.  Sounds like crap but it's the music that matters.

Sonos and Tidal have changed the way I listen to music...in a very positive way.
"An available A+ remote app allows control of Audirvana (and Tidal functions) remotely on iOS devices."

Wow. Gotta try that.
Roon also supports an iPad app/remote - essentially a beautiful remote front-end to Tidal (which Roon integrates with perfectly). The ipad remote really does take the experience to a new level and makes the music experience more immersive. Roon also allows me to integrate with HQPlayer so I’m upsampling all Tidal to DSD and outputting that to my Lampizator Big 7 DSD dac. The result is pretty glorious.

Just to note I think Audirvana can provide a similar integration vs. HQPlayer but Audirvana is iOS only I believe (the source of your music needs to be an Apple machine), whereas HQPlayer integrates in my Windows 10 machine (which is my source for Roon and Tidal, with USB to my Lampizator Dac). Note, the Roon iPad app needs to be a 64-bit one (the older 32 bit ones won’t work). HQPlayer’s interface is terrible, but once you’ve set some settings (like DSD and a filter of your choice) you then don’t have to touch HQPlayer again - Roon becomes the only interface you need to interact with, and Roon’s interface is surely the very best user experience in music available; it’s not perfect, but it’s close - especially so from an audiophile’s perspective as it provides a depth of control over the experience if you need such control but doesn’t interfere with your experience otherwise. It’s a thoughtful and will considered design with the audiophile in mind.

I really hope Apple doesn’t screw up Tidal, if they do complete the acquisition. Though I have many Apple products I have little confidence in their approach to music (Case in point - it’s amazing that upstarts like Tidal and Spotify were able to gain such a commanding share of what should have been a mature online music market, and one which Apple had all the opportunity to own but didn’t, because they didn’t figure it out. Am not sure now if they’ve figured it out...).