Anyone Heard the New Soundsmith Sussurro Cartridge

Has anyone heard the Sussurro low output moving iron cartridge form Soundsmith. I would like to hear from anyone who has one or heard one.
slowhand
Dear Dodgealum: ++++ " The whole audition was rather difficult since I was completely unfamiliar with the associated equipmen " +++++

++++ " I also listened briefly to the Strain Gauge following the Seriso. This was a very close call to my ears... " +++++

and IMHO that's why you heard so well that SG faulty system.

Regards and enjoy the music,
Raul.
Dodge - If you want to hear the Strain Gauge in another system in New York City, let me know. The system I demo (and sell) it in is a full range system, and perhaps you might be better able to hear it's unique qualities.

I have not yet heard the Sussurro.
RAUL;

Identify yourself as a MANUFACTURER, and regarding a response about anyone else's product, DON'T GO THERE - have some sense this time, just for once.
I heard them both at RMAF. Got to spend a quiet 40mins in Peter's room at the end of the show sunday. I agree it is hard to tell on small 2 ways and unfamiliar equipment but I felt it was the best vinyl sound I heard that weekend and tended toward the Strain Guage.