Anyone heard the new Focal Grande Utopia EM?

Here is a nice write up of the new JM Labs / Focal Grande Utopia EM. There is some truly amazing technology here. Has anyone heard them?

http://www.audiounlimiteddenver.com/
128x128kmccarty
May be you already know this trick - invert the phase and place the speakers face to face when breaking them - bass will cancel.
This is particularly welcome when using the Purist Audio System Enhancer breaking CD that has very loud bass frequencies.
Hi Paul the Focal Grande Utopia 3 are a very good gift for
your birthday, congatulation. I ordered the utopia 3 la scala and I will get them in 2 weeks. I know it will take
300 hours to get the best. JM Lab utopia is good with
Mc Intosh equipment. Let's see ......
Greetings from Switzerland Sergio
Hi Phaelon,
For the past 5 years I have been using the Halcro dm68's. I love these amps. As a matter of fact, I am toying with the thought of replacing them with the dm88's. I would not expect more than a slight difference but for my taste the Halcro's are just about perfect. I also use the Halcro preamp with phono stage.

The other day Alectiong asked if I was unhappy with the Alexandria's and yes I am not satisfied with the Wilson speakers in general. The reasoning is kind of complicated so I will respond with my opinion about this when there is a little more time to do this thoughtfully.

Lastly, Congrats Seos. You pointed out the Grand Utopia's need a good 300 hours to break in. I knew it was going to take a chunk of time and the folks a Focal actually said they would like me to run them in for 1000 hours. I'm just passing their advice along to the group. I'm not sure if I can be that patient but so far I am staying with the program! :-)
Paul
Paul--congrats! What a marvelous thing to be able to sit in front of those wonders every evening. Hope you enjoy them.
Pepe
Yes Cajunpepe, I never forget that I am lucky to be able to enjoy this type of equipment. I have used the dCS going back to the earliest Verdi and Elgar and now listen with the newer Scarlatti stack. Finally digital has come of age and is giving my vinyl a real run for the money. I have not yet put the Grand Utopia's into the system but as they flex their mussels in the corner of my listening room I can start to hear the base and highs start to sound very intoxicating.