Anyone heard the Art of Sound Subwoofers

I have been reading some good things about Art of Sound subwoofers. If you have heard and seem them what do you think?
davidlpk
There are a great deal many subwoofers out there that are very good foundations for fast, musical, tight, dynamic, and extended bass. If you've heard this sub set up weil somewhere, and like what you heard, your probably not going to find much better! let me explain....
....There are a lot of subs I've heard that are cabpable of doing either music or movies, or both, very well! If the price is right, and you think the sub is good enough, then buy!
Your REAL challenge, if you want anything anywhere near resembling world class performance from the sub(bass), is your ability to set-the sub up in the room, and in relationship to your speakers and seating possition!
99% of the people, or more(...yes, more), never get anywhere near good results from their subwoofer, no matter how good it is!...they simply don't know what they're doing, what the sub is supposed to sound like, or what's going on in their room/system, or how to set-up the sub period! ...negating any chance of ever getting anything other than poor to mediocre bass results anyway...so it's a moot point if you aren't experienced. I've been in peoples homes time and time and time again, with the best equipment money can buy(and I mean some expensive stuff!...), and most every time, their systems sound bad bad!...especially the bass! Bass is the single toughest thing to get right, and requires knowledge and experience to do well in a small domestic house.
So, I guess what I'm saying is to spend good money on a descent sub you know is pretty good, and pay to have someone who's experienced set the thing up for you!..or at least help you. You'll be LIGHT YEARS ahead of the game, and get way way way more impressive results FROM ANY SUB!!
good luck.
Sorry if I didn't answer your dirrect question, as I've not heard your particular sub...just about a gillion others...
Hello David,
I am using the Cynergy sub by Art Of sond and I think that this is one of the best Hi End sub woofers.
I am going to post my review soon.
Meni
I heard the Art of Sound Tycus sub with a pair of Audio Physic Virgo IIIs speakers at a dealer in CT. I was really impressed with what I heard. While I did not do a direct comparison between the Art sub and the Rell Stadium III sub, from what I remember of the Rell, it now has some serious competition. I was told that both subs use the same amp. The Art sub seemed to have better pitch and integrated very well with the Virgos. It seemed to be faster than the Rell. And best of all, it looked better and was less expensive than the Rell.
I agree with Dm11. I heard the Tycus at Goldman Audio in CT. It is a beautiful looking sub, but most important, it took the Virgo 3's to another level! IMHO, all Virgo owners should consider a sub, especially the Tycus.