Anyone heard Schiit's Aegir?

Was curious if anyone had purchased a Schiit Aegir? I was wondering how it sounds.
128x128coachpoconnor
Not to dismiss RR’s speaker system as I have not heard them in person, I believe I had a similar speaker type in the Polk RTI bookshelf’s. I had to slim down my system when we lived in a small condo many years ago.  The RTIs sounded wonderful mated with a receiver. However, I’m not certain I would be inclined to hear actual amplifier differences. Much like our built in ceiling speakers in our kitchen. They sound great, but not resolving enough to hear no differences. 

I hear that ELAC makes wonderful smaller speaker systems that have really high quality sound. 
I’ve refrained from posting my opinions online until I’ve sold my tube amp but now the lion is out of the bag.

I auditioned Aegir monoblocks with the goal of just testing it out due to my curiosity with good well designed class A solid state amp. Well never in my wildest dreams did I realize that it would be this good and would persuade me to sell my beloved Mayer 45/ 2A3 amp but thats exactly what happened.

Schiit has hit a major homerun with their Aegir Continuity amp. To my ears , it retains a lot of the great SET attributes I’ve come to love but with way less distortion ( especially IMD) way more dynamic headroom unraveling details I’ve never heard before with the Mayer amp.

Let me remind people that the Mayer amp is no slouch at all. In fact I always thought that it may be the best pure SET power amp on the planet. Fully transformer coupled ( interstaged) and insane choke filtered power supply that cost over 10k but Aegir monoblocks will by my new reference amplifier.

The best place to use tubes is in the preamp in my opinion. I’m using the Mayer 10y preamp to drive the Aegirs and it sounds great to my ears. Now I have way more speaker flexiblity and don’t have to worry about anymore tube maintenance or expensive power tubes.
Read Stereophile magazine, they just gave it a Class A rating.   It’s in the same category as amps costing the price of a German car.