Anyone heard "O Brother Where Art Thou?

I just saw an Amazon teaser when I signed off email. What a lineup. Alison Krauss, Gillian Welch, Emmylou Harris (on one song), Norman Blake, the Whites, Fairfield Four, the Cox Family, John Hartford. Wow.
paulwp
yeah, this is one of the greats in the "americana," "roots," "folk" genre in many a year. I can only hope that'll inspire a new breed of listeners to explore this favorite variety music of mine.
Saw the movie yesterday -Totally blown away! Long live the "Soggy Bottom Boys"! P.S. Anyone notice the "Odyssey" connection (thanks Jan)?
I got the CD of the movie track. The music was recorded well and mastered well. I love this genre of music, just don't have a lot of it.
After reading these post this morning I went out and got the disc today. I love it! The first track is a little weird. I have not seen the movie, so it took a few seconds to figure out what they were beating on..lol

A few week ago I picked up an outstanding disc by Nickel Creek. It's kinda Blue Grass and Folk and all acoustic. Very nice. Check out there web page at nickelcreek.com
Blown away by the "Lonesome Valley cut by the Fairfield Four! Anyone familiar enough with their discography to make a few recommendations?
Thanks. Ernie