Anyone have thoughts on the Peak Consult Zoltans?

These have gotten a great review,recently.They are very efficient,and an easy load,which goes a long way.The review states that they are superior to the Watt/Puppies AND 45,000 dollar Kharma Mini.Of course it was one man's opinion,but the design priorities(can easily be driven with the finest low powered tube units)and build quality seem impressive,hence my quest for some meaningful feedback.
These speakers are priced very similarly with the Avalon Diamonds,but,though I do love Avalon stuff,I am beginning to believe the easier load,and drive capability surely must equate to a better listening experience.Am I wrong,here?

Thanks in advance!!
sirspeedy70680e509
Sirspeedy, I am not sure what you heard, or where you heard it, as well if you knew the music and did you compare it directly to something else in the same system.

But a question does beg to be asked, why so many outstanding reviews and from all around the world, the speaker also measures better than most, all the fundamentals of things being right, and look at some of the latest reports from Stereophile, the audio federations guys, and several other online publications, along with many other individuals who like the Peaks a lot.

The Peaks use drivers from the same company that Verity and Sonus Faber uses and is built specifically for the Peaks, and is in the same price category as these speakers.

You need to spend sometime with the Peaks, with your music and you need to explain at the time of listening what you interpret, so that the presenter can explain his interpretation and what can be contributed to the room, the source or the amps.

So unless all these reviewers are nuts, you may have not heard the best of the Peaks or it may just be a lot different than what you are use to.

The expert reviewer is still the best source of what's happening, it may not be what you like but a lot of these good reviewers are also accomplished musicians and maybe this has something to do with it.
Allan,what the heck are you talking about!!!I do feel that I would like the Peaks under the correct conditions.That's why I started this Post!....DUH!!!
There are plenty of good designs out there.

Best!
"Allan b,I have heard the smaller floorstanders,and was Not impressed"

I'm just a little confused by that statment maybe??
Show conditions.Not surprising.Actually when I bought my current Ascents I did not care for them,yet had that certain "feeling".Same with the Peaks.Hope this quells your obstinance!