Anyone have thoughts on the Peak Consult Zoltans?

These have gotten a great review,recently.They are very efficient,and an easy load,which goes a long way.The review states that they are superior to the Watt/Puppies AND 45,000 dollar Kharma Mini.Of course it was one man's opinion,but the design priorities(can easily be driven with the finest low powered tube units)and build quality seem impressive,hence my quest for some meaningful feedback.
These speakers are priced very similarly with the Avalon Diamonds,but,though I do love Avalon stuff,I am beginning to believe the easier load,and drive capability surely must equate to a better listening experience.Am I wrong,here?

Thanks in advance!!
sirspeedy70680e509
I used to work for a dealer which sold them.

They are very nice speakers but are not worth $35,000.00

You can get better sound for far less money.

I would advise you to find a pair of Usher Be 20's they cost half as much and are more transparent speakers with deeper bass and they are 90 db efficient. They are one of the greatest bargins on the market today. Immagine a $16,800 pair of speakers which can compare to the best $50,000.00 pairs of speakers out there, and that is the Usher.
Sirspeedy,

I know the Usher BE20 a little (they were new and sound slow, (don't know if they better as mine and your avalon ascent). Lately i heard the Rockport Mira...very nice!!, you don't read much about it's rather expensive for it's size.
I have NO interest in replacing the Ascent(never will),but am gathering info for a friend.
Here we go again, Sirspeedy, please listen to a pair yourself, or have your friend listen to them.

They do need a fair bit of break-in time and really need a good amplifier.

As for worth, they certainly have the greatest quality parts to be worth what they sell for.