Anyone have/ordered the Job 225?

There's almost no consumer impressions of this amp on the internet... but the 6moons review is intriguing.
girlsgeneration
You guys might want to check this out:

http://www.10audio.com/audio-horizons_platinum-ref-fuses.htm

It's the new fuses from Audio Horizons. Expensive, but supposed to be outstanding. I know everything is system-dependant but supposedly better than the Liquid Nano (which Joeinid likes so much). Joe, you may want to look into this fuse as well!

I replaced the stock fuses in my Metrum DAC and Job 225 with Synergistic's fuses and the improvement was exceptional. Lower noise floor,more expansive soundstage (wide and depth), more detail, etc.
My only regret is I didn't to it sooner.
Hate to nitpick but the Audio Magic Liquid Nano fuse was replaced by the Super Fuse last year. I have the Super Fuse and it is very good. One wonders if there will ever be anyone willing to roll up his sleeves and evaluate the best four or five aftermarket fuses...hmmmm
Hi Guys,

Two quick questions about JOB.

1. Is your JOB straight? My Wobbles on 3 feet on level surface (it does not wobble but when you press on one of corners it will transfer the mass indicating that it is not straight and that one feet is slightly hanging in air).

Could you try yours and let me know?

2. When I am very close to (5-10cm or 2-4 inches) I can hear a faint but present buzzing or vibration. When I put my ear against the top cover of it it becomes very apparent. I suspect it is a transformer inside but I cannot really tell as I am not an expert.

Could you bring you ear to the top cover and tell me if you hear anything? (when music is not playing ofc.

Finally my job had 0 run so far so I dont know if I will hear any buzzing through the speakers or not when in operation.

Cheers,
seb
No buzz. No sound. No distortion. No color.

Listen the Sweetcord is a good cable but I will tell you putting a Stage. 3 or better yet a Dynamic Design Heritage AC cable on it will make you very happy. You can get the DD Heritage for $900.00 as I did and it transformed the amp into a liquid - full images and dynamic sounding amp that goes way beyond the Sweetpee cable. Are you listening to me boys and girls??
$900.00 and your little Job 225 will eat those big A$$ $20K amps :)
Sebna, My Job currently rests on brass points so I cannot tell if it wobbles but don't remember it ever doing that when I took it out of the box. Regarding the buzz, yes my Job makes a VERY faint buzzing but it's heard only when I literally put my ear on the faceplate. Only transformer hum, not to worry.

Glory, LOL on the "Sweetpee". I'm sure that Heritage cord takes your 225 to the next level. I know I heard a wonderful improvement when going to my Synergistic Element Tungsten.