Anyone have Legacy speakers these days?

I have a wonderful pair of Legacy Protege speakers. Anyone else have Legacy and what do you think of them? Thanks
128x128durr3
Sthomas...I am glad I finally have someone who understands... THE most amazing set-up I have ever encountered was my 20/20's with my friends Cary SLI-80 tube integrated on the high's and my Parasound HCA-3500 on the low-end...talk about breathing life into the music...I have since then sold the Focus and now own Whisper's...looking back I think I would trade the Whisper's back for the Focus...they just do EVERYTHING right.
I have Legacy Signature 2's and the older model Victoria's. I have also had Studio's, Super Satellites, some unique Dipole surrounds that looked like double sided Studios, and Accents. I'm 'old school' when it comes to Legacy speakers (because I can't afford the new ones)!
Well i'm glad to see that my ears have not been lying to me these past five years.Most of my gear is mi fi but my 2002 Focus i got from a legacy salesman ( his year old personal set.) are just great!Not being well heeled I've always looked for most bang/buck in my gear .Thats why I have about 8 Paradigm speakers in my home. When i get some hi end mono blocks I think i'll have a pretty good system. Legacys are 1st class!
I have listened to the Focus 20/20 many times at a friends house and they are excellent speakers. They do everything
quite well and represent a outstanding value.
I recently aquired a pair of legacy speakers having never heard of them but could tell they were high end.
I emailed the co and was told the model was a "Plus Three"
Very frustrated that I can't seem to find any specs on these. They are in oak cabs, about 75 lbs ea / 3-way
They are 38 1/2 tall X 12 X 12 bi-ampable
can anyone help me with the specs.
Can email pics
THANKS