Anyone have exp with Ascendo System M speakers?

Heard great things about these speakers. I unfortnately missed a great opp when they visited HK and did a demo with Zanden handling digital source/amplification. But those who went, swear by it. Anyone have direct exp? Any owners out there? How do they compare in terms character to the likes of MAXX2, Kharma Exquisite 1-D, B&W 800D, VR9s etc? Not talking about "best" (please!) but if you could provide some descriptions of your listening exp so that I could get a feel for these it would be most appreciated. Thanks.
henryhk
Yes, I have but only at the show in London. I preferred it to the original and would probably prefer it to the Strads based on what I heard....due to better micro dynamics and soundstaging.
thanks Lisanedan, do you remember the ancillary equipment with Anniversarios?
Sorry, I don't remember the details! I do have a lot of experience with Sonus Fabers having lived with various models for 15years, last one being the Guarneri which I prefered to the original Amati!
The Ascendo's sound terrific by your description. May I ask how much they cost?
CAT...yes...did notice in most shows/demos Ascendo is pairing with CAT...in HK there was demonstration last yr w/ Zanden ...and against live music which I unfortunately was not able to attend....media coverage available at six moons.com