Anyone familier with Fuselier speakers?

I had the good fortune of finding a pair of 8-3D Fuselier
speakers at an estate sale. After breaking them in, I found
them to be the most natural sounding speakers I have had the pleasure of listening to. They are large three way monitors with Dynaudio drivers.If anyone has owned or has any additional information about these speakers, I would appreciate your comments.
tan43
Hello -- I have a pair of Fuselier speakers I bought in about 1984 (I have the receipt somewhere). They are attached to a Berning EA-230 Dual 30 watt amplifier and an OTS Yamaha Receiver RX-V680. I'm looking to move the whole set. What is the best way to sell them?
Off line replies to crstroup at gmail dot com.
THANKS
Cindy
Northern VA
I was fortunate enough to know John as well have lost contact would love to speak with him I own the following models 5. 9. And basic8 all STILL more than competitive with 2 pairs of big buck speakers from different manufactures anyone that has had the pleasure of listening to any of johns speakers would agree with the following assessment They Just Sound Like 'Music !
Still glad folks are happy with their Fuselier Speakers. I’ve still got mine, from (Fat) Julian’s Audio when he was in The Prado on Roswell Rd. They were hand made, bought from from Fat Julian in 1984. They were some of the first speakers John Fuselier made as they have no marks on them indicating they are Fuselier 2 as Julian marked on the invoice. They were considered bookshelf speakers, 14" H x 9" W x 12" D but Julian sold me some stands for them. Just reposting this, since perhaps folks did not see my original post.

Does anyone remember Belles equipment? Julian sold that brand to me also with my system. Primo!!
whiteint,

Not only do I remember Belles, I am a dealer for David Belle’s current company Power Modules INC. All still 100% David Belles designed and built. Google Power Modules Inc. Belles and see theiur offerings.
David is an underappreciated designer and IMHO his Statement products will hang with anything out there under $50,000.

Mike