Anyone familier with Fuselier speakers?

I had the good fortune of finding a pair of 8-3D Fuselier
speakers at an estate sale. After breaking them in, I found
them to be the most natural sounding speakers I have had the pleasure of listening to. They are large three way monitors with Dynaudio drivers.If anyone has owned or has any additional information about these speakers, I would appreciate your comments.
tan43
I have an amazing story, I too have owned several Fusilier speakers, and after many years, I went on a search to find John Fusilier . My thoughts were to contact him to share my joy that his speakers provided me. As luck would have it I was able to reach him. We talked for hours on end as if we were long lost friends, and at the conclusion of our conversation he provided me an opportunity to purchase what he deemed one of his favorite prototype speaker designs named the Darth Vader. Without hesitation I met up with John to complete the transaction. Needless to say he was right,and still to this day we remain friends and chat about the wonderful world of audio.
That is a very neat story DKgolf! I was lucky enough to purchase a pair of Fuselier speakers at a yard sale! The badges that have the model numbers on the back of them indicate that this pair is/was made as a "custom" and they are numbers 1 & 2. I know very very little about them but I have been reading about John Fuselier on this site (and any that have any kind of info about him and his work.) I did have to purchase a replacement woofer for one of the towers and was able to find a Vifa like was originally installed. I certainly love the speakers and I would love to find out more about them!
Hello -- I have a pair of Fuselier speakers I bought in about 1984 (I have the receipt somewhere). They are attached to a Berning EA-230 Dual 30 watt amplifier and an OTS Yamaha Receiver RX-V680. I'm looking to move the whole set. What is the best way to sell them?
Off line replies to crstroup at gmail dot com.
THANKS
Cindy
Northern VA
I was fortunate enough to know John as well have lost contact would love to speak with him I own the following models 5. 9. And basic8 all STILL more than competitive with 2 pairs of big buck speakers from different manufactures anyone that has had the pleasure of listening to any of johns speakers would agree with the following assessment They Just Sound Like 'Music !