Anyone else own EPI/Epicure "back in the day?"

My first "real" stereo system in the late 1970's included a pair of Epicure 10 speakers with a small paper woofer and the EPI inverted Air Spring tweeter. I gave them (and the rest of the system) to a friend upon graduating from grad school, but I kind of wish I still had them to see how they'd stack up against today's gear.
Anybody here own (or still own) EPI's?
rebbi
My first speakers in 1979 were a pair of EPI 180's. I really enjoyed them. To my ears,they seemed to do everything pretty well. 
It all depends on which EPI you are asking about, EPI before Harmon International, or whoever bought it, or after. I have some EPI 100Ws with original drivers that sound fantastic and were considered top bookshelf speakers in Consumer Reports for several years in the '70s. I also have a pair of model 5s that are nice but not as nice as the 100Ws.

It's like any other brand, they go through periods when engineers who know sound run the companies and the product is great sound. Then the bean-counters take over, and the company face-plants. Some companies survive, and even thrive again, others, like EPI, don't.