Anybody know where to score a copy of the 2016 Eli and the thirteenth Confession SACD?

I have just ordered the 2016 Eli and the thirteenth Confession SACD on Elusive Disc and have now found out that it is sold out. I called their number and asked where I could get a copy of it and was directed here to this website. I would really like to get it from another retailer if possible as the prices on Ebay and Amazon were higher than the one on Elusive Disc which was just $30. Would absolutely love any help if possible!
emarei
emarei -- sorry I can't help you with Eli but your post sparked a long dead neuron in my cranium.  I compulsively dove into my CD collection and uncovered a Laura Nyro SACD I'd totally forgotten about -- of her "comeback" album "Angel in the Dark."  Yeah, anyway I'm crazy for the lady.  In my handful of most favorite artists. I saw her in performance twice, once at the Troubadour.  Was the other performance at the Hollywood Bowl or the Greek Theater?
I'm guessing Hollywood Bowl but wasn't alive back then so cannot say with complete certainty. But you're real lucky if you saw her in the Troubadour in the 60's or just live once, did you see her there when she debuted in the west coast?Also happy to remind you of Laura Nyro and thank you even if you sadly couldn't provide me with any info, have a great night!
I managed to see Laura once, when I lived in Manhattan the first time (74-79), she played in Central Park, sitting at a grand piano.  In those days there often were free concerts in the park, even Jefferson Airplane once.  I, too, love her music.  
Lucky, I wish I could've seen her but was born too late, also did you get to see her at the bottom line as well?
Oh thank you very much, hopefully they will actually have it in stock and not on back order like Elusive Disc did, and again thank you so much!
Post removed 
emarei -- I'd be shocked if the night I saw Laura at the Troub wasn't her L.A. debut. I can't remember exactly who, but I saw my share of Hollywood movie and music heavyweights in the audience.  She hardly played a single tune straight.  She'd start a tune and then veer off into improvisations than often took her far, far from what was on the albums. Utterly superb. The Bowl performance wasn't very well attended.  I half-remember that they closed off most of the venue, with everybody guided to the first twenty rows or so.  BTW,I have a Laura Nyro song book, complete with transcriptions of her piano parts. In my now long-gone piano-playing heyday, I had more than a few of them under my fingers.  Of course, I never even tried to sing 'em.
That's awesome, was she well known by then and how did you get wind of the performance. Also I have heard about that book and would also be at a loss on how to sing her songs. Happy Thanksgiving!
emarei -- I was in...or just out of...high school.  I'd previously enjoyed Wedding Bell Blues, which was a modest hit on L.A. AM radio.  I went to a party.  Eli and the Thirteenth Confession was on the record player.  I absolutely had to have it but none of my go-to record stores had a copy.  I finally found one at a hipster record store in West Hollywood, ironically just a few doors down from the Troubadour.  I kept my eyes peeled for any mention of the woman.  Was it the L.A. Times or the L.A. Free Press that mentioned her upcoming Troubadour appearance? Who knows?
Oh wow, you're almost in the same situation that I'm in when I found out about her as well. How much did a record cost back then? Also I did read that at the time she was more popular on the radio in the West Coast than the East. I cannot imagine music on the AM Radio as nowadays I only hear morning programs and talk shows on it. Funny and pretty fortunate how you heard about her just right before her performance there. I could only imagine.
There were at least three rock-and-roll AM stations in Los Angeles in the late 1960's.  There were no FM rock-and-roll stations at all.  FM stations still mostly broadcast in mono, and the few stations that did broadcast in stereo mostly featured M.O.R. -- movie themes, percussion spectaculars & the like.  Stereo quality was pretty problematic, too.  One channel almost always had much lower quality.  It was distorted and ugly.  The one or two stations that could broadcast quality sound in both channels could be counted on the fingers of one hand.  College radio? Public radio?  Huh?  Wha?  There was, though, an excellent jazz station, KNOB ("the jazz knob").  Still better, the AM classical station KFAC had an FM simulcast.  Lemme tell ya'.  I listened to those stations a lot!  Excuse my ramblings.
Nah it's okay, I am fascinated by the time period and the development that has followed. Like I cannot imagine having to buy a record and not having much options for portable music except a portable radio. Having to listen to music only on Mono is also something that I could only imagine or say being limited to watch the shows on tv or movie theaters, no on demand streaming. But some say that mono has this warmth and that Vinyl has this quality, but I have yet to experience it.
emarei -- I agree.  Mono doesn't do it for me. I lived through several years of the pre-stereo era.  I was gobsmacked the day my dad brought home a stereo to replace his mono rig.  Was it 1958? 1960?  A whole new, wonderful world.  I have no shortage of pre-stereo monophonic LPs on my record shelf, either.  Some were dad & mom's.  Some were scored by me and my older sister.  True, there are exceptions, such as several 1950's Sinatra discs (and we mustn't forget the Herman's Hermits LP!), but in the main I just don't listen to 'em.  Call me a tasteless pseudophile.
I wouldn't know with certainty but would one day love to actually hear something on vinyl or actually use a turntable, wanna see what the hype is about. But there is this depth that stereo adds but when a song has a singer on the foreground, I feel like mono does the job. But I mostly focus on the instruments and then the singer, it takes me a few listens to get the whole picture. Also you must have a pretty huge collection then, and no I wouldn't really call you that, it seems that you have been around and seen what works and what doesn't, you have like way more knowledge that I could imagine of as of right now.