Anybody Heard Tyler Acoustic Woodmeres?

I currently have a pair of Quad 988 speakers with a Thor Audio Monoblock TPA 150 watt tube amp, Thor Audio TA-2000 Preamp. with a VPI Scoutmaster turntable, and a Cary 306/200 as a transport with a Thor Audio Tubed Dac. To help out my bottom end I have the Audio Physics Minos Subwoofer. I am seeking a true full range speaker. I'm looking to go no higher than $15,000.00. I've thought of the Vandersteen 5a, and I recently heard about the Tyler Acoustics Woodmeres that are $12,000.00 factory direct. My room has a 12 foot ceiling and is 20 X 20. Has anybody heard these speakers? If so please comment.
kjl
I have the Linbrook Super Towers with 4 of the SEAS Excell 7in. mid-woofers and the Mellenium tweeter, and I have to say they are awsome. Even with just the 7in. woofs they have very tight bass. I can only imagine how great the Woodmeres must sound. I just talked to Ty today about maybe "upgrading" to the Woodmeres. By the way, I have outboard crossovers with my super Towers and I think it is the way to go.
Gthomas
I know I'm late to the game but my Tyler HT system is just breaking in with about 150 hours. I have the Woodmere's and all I can say so far is WOW. I mostly listen to 2 Channel and they are everything I hoped for already - before being fully broken in.

The mid and soundstage are incredibly rich and wide. I just got back from a concert to see Dave Matthews with my daughter and his live music comes across with what seems to be complete consistency on the W'meres. Bass is rock solid, though I need to do some more critical listening to describe them better. Voice is also unbelievably realistic - I've walked downstairs a few times wondering who was speaking.

I had almost gone for the Wilsons which I liked but I have to say the Tylers get better and better and don't cost $16,000 or more. I haven't hooked up my Scout yet, but really look forward to being home alone for a weekend to hear vinyl on these wonderful speakers.

The W'meres need some power though which hasn't been mentioned. I have a Theta D'naught II with 225 watts a side and they get loud but I'd have thought they'd be LOUD.

Lastly, Ty's been a great guy to work with as others have mentioned. I like dealing directly with the designer/builder/shipper and customer service head. Even on vacation, Ty and I were speaking as parts were being shipped.
Reviving this thread after 15 years, there is a pair of Tyler Acoustics Woodmeres for sale on usaudiomart.com now.
I own the Woodmere II and have had them for about five years now. Got them direct from Ty as trade ins. I am very happy with them. They are now a little large for my room as I have moved, I'm currently listening to my Yamaha NS 1000 from 1978. They have way less bas than the Tylers but hold up pretty well over all. I am also known as Mizike, for some reason I had to start a new username from my work computer???  Still Mizike at home. FYI if something sounded familiar.