Anybody have some experience with Bedini amps?

I need a power amp for my Shahinian Obelisk speakers, and Shahinian recommends Bedini.I like natural,liquid,relaxed,but dynamic,musical sound with "be there",live feeling,bass must be exellent ,full and detailed, and i allways prefere analog to digital.I like all kind of music.I am thinking about Classic 100 , or older models.
ziva
Good luck getting a response from Bedini.  I've tried emailing, calling, and posting the last several years.  Nothing.  One of the worst customer support I've run across.
I have the KT-88 proto-type amps that John wanted me to finish....I have built a mirror image pair and are doing some testing......I may build more than one pair, but am not sure at this point..........But I will stay in touch..........autospec
Thank you for sharing nice notes on Bedini amps.  I acquired two 100/100 MK2 1-Meg amps and enjoyed them very much.  They force me to sell Spectral, Levinson and McIntosh amps. They are so good that I don't regret selling those amps.  I should find one 25/25 amp for myself.  Very smooth and liquid sound with excellent bass response. Enjoy Listening to music!
DMADMC:     I will be selling a couple 25/25 pretty soon.....I have three and one or two are spoken for....But I thought I would e-mail you.......Will
This this is a fantastic forum I to own a 25/25 with oblesk sand I use the model 66 mkII preamp and it is a fantastic combination it is like painting you can see the picture that the artist (engineers) put forward in there work to give a beauty of sound. I’m so much in love with my system it brings joy to my heart thanks to John Bedini for what you gave to audio.