Any UPS horror stories?

I'm waiting for a visit by a UPS damage control representative for the unit that's been mishandled by them. I want to show him experience any of you went through. If you have any horror stories that involves UPS, feel free to contact me. Thanks.
husaskin

Showing 1 response by sej2112

Here's the bottom line folks, you are protected by federal tariffs on inspected/non inspected items that have been insured. If UPS takes the item in and you have insured the item (especially if its OEM packaged) they are required by federal law to pay the claim in full. You must not take no for an answer and immediately contact everyone in the highest positions of authority. (the manager who inspects it at its point of arrival, the regional manager of that district. Your local district manager, the head of claims in the office that is processing etc.) I have never lost a claim due to persistance and sometimes just pushing the right individual. The more clearly you understand how the tariffs work the more leverage you have with them. The squeaky wheel will get the grease. Just dont take no for an answer. And whatever you do speak to no one else but a manager, not a shift supervisor or customer service attendant...manager only!!