Any UPS horror stories?

I'm waiting for a visit by a UPS damage control representative for the unit that's been mishandled by them. I want to show him experience any of you went through. If you have any horror stories that involves UPS, feel free to contact me. Thanks.
husaskin

Showing 2 responses by angela100

Brian, I appreciate you trying to show the reasons by giveing examples. We have shipped UPS, so far, with no problems, but we do exactly as you stated - double box the hell out of them - getting that package ready for battle. We have received stuff that has been falling out of the box, boxes punched by forklifts, and once- the tuner came in pieces, we could hear it rattling around before opening the box. This has brought up something for us to think about, currently, we don't have any conversations with the buyer about how they ship. We trust that they will package appropriately. I think that it's a good idea to state the clear expectations of "the refund and return" of damaged goods. If we have this conversation that we expect to get our $ back if the item arrives damaged in shipping - maybe that will trigger the seller to think more about how they package. Good things to think about. - thanks
correction "we don't have any conversations with the *seller* about how they ship - (it's early yet)