Any opinions on the AMR Digital Processor 777 Dac?

I am wondering what users are thinking of this dac and if they have compared it to similarly priced units. I haven't seen much information or any professional reviews at this point and I am intrigued by it's functionality.
schw06
Just got mine last Friday and it sounds pretty good out of the box. Left it on overnight and this morning it sounds totally different for the better! Waiting for the 500 hours mark......So far its performance well exceeded my expectation!
Grateful

Sorry - been off line for a bit.

I run the aurender aes to amr. By far the superior method - imho

I am very happy with the aurender. My goal was to have the best sounding music server with a very intuitive interface. I am lucky to live near a dealer who carries both aurender and amr.

I have only listened to the aurender and amr together, so hard to determine which "link" is stronger. I do believe the aurender is incredibly capable at doing what a great music server should do - send bits to a dac w/out any jitter and serve up an interface that lets me slide from tune to tune with ease and allow me to rediscover music long lost in the cd stack.

The amr and aurender together are by far the best sounding front end I have ever had.
Not long ago, I auditioned all the new kids on the block. Fully burnt AMR777, Berkley Alpha 2, Weiss 202, PS PWD 2, EMM MA-1 and the Audio Horizons 3.1Sv. Plus some other older and established models.

The result, I just sold my $24k analogue kit, it finally happened, digital equalled and/or bettered my vinyl. I kept the Audio Horizons 3.1Sv, without doubt the most analogue sounding of them all, the others cannot match the musicality, depth and natural separation. If you are looking for a new dac and have the dough, you are committing a serious mistake if you dont audition the Audio Horizons, I believe I have never heard a better dac at any price.
Has any other tried out different power cords with the 777? What is everyone using?
The cord is very important here. AMR has a cord that I will be trying out soon. You might want to try HiDiamond. I have their top PC in series with an SR Hologram D.