Any opinions on Leagacy stuff?

Just received a Legacy Audio catalog in the mail. I've heard of them before, but never had a chance to audition them. Just wondered who has, and what you thought. Having 6 to 10 drivers in one speaker sounds interesting to say the least.
flip
I have Legacy Focus speakers ($5400) and love them. They're clean, dynamic, and efficient. Bass extends very low, but when you play them, you sometimes think bass is weak. If there's little bass in the source material, the speaker will not produce bass--unlike many other speakers. My Focus speakers each have 3 12" woofers, but Legacy designed them where there's very little woofer movement. According to Legacy, long woofer throws increase distortion and delays. It's difficult to explain, but these speakers are not designed for rap material. Cabinetry is first rate as well. My Focus speakers are 6 years old and I've never had a problem with them. Legacy states that they've been designed to make it easy for the customer to self service. This may be true. It's easy to remove the front grill and all drivers are held by screws. I definately do not want to move or ship these 175 lbs. speakers.
I visited their Springfield, IL factory/showroom and thought the "Classic" was the best sounding thing there. Their larger models might shine in a HUGE room but I wasn't that impressed with what I heard.
I enjoy my Legacy Focus speakers very much. I bought them new after auditioning them at the factory over five years ago. It is now possible to audition them at various spots around the country. Legacy usually runs ads for auditions in the mainstream audio magazines. There are a number of different speakers to choose from so it is easy to find one that will fit your room and checkbook. My speakers have been completely reliable and have run on Carver, Adcom and Mark Levinson amps.
I own some Legacy equipment in addition to other manufactures equipment. Legacy makes good high quality, big bang for the buck equipment. I really like my Signiture III, and Studio speakers. Coda makes their amps and pre-amps, I have not had a problem with my amp or pre-amp. I highly recommend them. You must hear and see to appreciate!
I sincerely hate to be the negative one in this post. But, Legacy speakers(along with Carver electronics) are the source of my biggest disappointments in audio. Both write great advertisement. Both are as underwhelming, and as disappointing(compared to their ads) as it gets. Both taught me the most important lesson I have learned in audio. You can't judge a book by the cover... I remember in the 80's, when I got my first Legacy catalog. I had been dreaming of buying(and/or building) the ultimate speaker. Here it was! Somebody did it. It had to be the best. It all fit together so well. Everything(physics, craftmanship, logic, etc.) on paper added up to a home run. One day, a local dealer had a used pair of their flagship model at the time(maybe now the Classic or Signature???), at a really LOW price(they were not a dealer, Legacy was factory direct at the time). I brought my favorite CD's. And my credit card. I was so excited. I would have bought them sight unseen(and sound unheard) if the dealer was not local. They started to play. And... NOTHING. Not bad(like the mass - fi stuff I sometime check out at Circuit City or Best Buy), just did not move me in the least. Left me as cold as anything I have ever come across. We tried a different system. Same thing. About 7 years later, I received an invitation(I stayed on their mailing list) to an audition(at one of their sites they still use). It was their first go around with this type of thing. Incomparably nice event. Food, drinks, music. Bill Duddleston was there. He was very witty and congenial. Mingled around, stopping to chat. Everyone with their questions on his philosophies, which he was only to happy to share. I listened to almost all of their speakers. Was there 3 or 4 hours. I was going to buy speakers that day(there or somewhere else). I had been shopping for a LONG time. Today was D-day. I had waited to make my move until I heard Legacy at the show. Sadly, my reaction was the same. NOTHING. They had left me colder than cold. On the way home, I stopped off at a local dealer, and bought my current Coincident speakers. I gave them one final listen. As before, they touched me in a way that I feel the equipment you keep forever does. I have been completely happy ever since...