Any new record cleaning products?

I finally got a 16.5 and read much on cleaners about 6 months ago when I was looking at them. Just wanted to know if any new cleaners/opinions are out there. It seems many are b/w Walker and AI, anything else compare?

Thanks,
Paul
pablo16
Thank's Lucas......I recall it being a two step process. I'll have to review it and see. I suppose I must take a closer look at what the rest of us recommend (Cello?) and investigate.

Rick (RWD)
This is good. I have a bunch of LPs stored in the basement in a somewhat humid environment.
Ok, I'm threadjacking my own thread.

Ran a couple records yesterday and used the VPI fluid that I had until the AI gets here. I'm wondering what brushes are used with good results, MOFI? Overall the results were good, I was surprised that even new vinyl sounded clearer.

Also, I have a new record that picked up some residue from my old turntable mat. The VPI fluid did nothing. Enzymatics needed you think?

Thanks
Pablo16: The real break-thru is the use of steam to clean LPs with or without a record cleaning machine (RCM). Steam cleaning produces a recording that is significantly more listenable than only using a RCM .

Steam cleaning enters the deepest part of the record grove aiding in steaming out any foreign materals attached to the vinyl. Record cleaning fluids certianly enhanse the process anything from homebrew to $$$. Record cleaning fluids should do just that--clean records and thereafter be steam-washed off the disc. "Enzymatics" are inorganic subtances that are used to "breakdown" organic material so that other cleaners included in the mix can release them from the surface of the vinyl, a process that steam cleaning does very well on its own. If your interested give a look to the steam thread below. The equipment and cloths can be had for far less than what some audiofirms sell them for.
Try mintlp.com cleaning fluid. Request for a sample. I like it enough to replace RRL with it.