Any love for the Belles Aria or other recent Belles amplifier?

I recently heard a Belles 150a Hotrod with Triangle Zerius speakers and a transformer volume control.  The sound is one of the most compelling pairings I have heard.  I am considering purchasing a used 350a or a new Aria or 150a ref. v2.

Has anyone spent time with one, two or all three of these amplifiers?  I'd like to spend as little as possible but still have an outstanding match with the easy-to-drive Zerius.  I like the idea of an integrated if it sounds as good as the bigger amps just with less output power.

Your thoughts would be greatly appreciated!
128x128leahy

I got the Aria monoblocks, but Johnny Rutan recommended the Aria Signature preamp.

Absolutely no regrets on my decision to move to the Signature. To be honest, I probably should have plumped for the Sig monoblocks, and been done with it.

The Aria integrated is one of the sleeper bargains out there. You can build a very nice system around it.

Bob

Hi all.  I wanted resurrect this thread.  First, wanted to thank all of you on here for your thoughts on Belles amps.  My Vandersteen 2ce signatures were initially driven with a NAD 2400 and NAD preamp ~18 years ago.  For the past 10 years or so, the Vandie 2ce sigs so little use but now I have the time to enjoy them again.  I connected with Johnny R at audio connection and picked up the dual mono signature integrated.  All I can say is that it is one heck of an amp.  I have never heard the Vandies sound this good. :)

Congrats @ahuey on getting the Belles.  It’s a really nice upgrade vs the NAD and must sound great. I was at Audio Connection about a month ago listening to the Belles dual mono Signature driving a pair of Treo CTs and that was an incredible pairing.  I love my Belles Aria monoblocks and now use them to drive Vandersteen 3a Signatures.  John and his team are the best!

@nymarty Thanks.  My I ask what speaker cables you are running with your 3A signatures?  I am running an older pair of Kimber 8TC biwired.  I was speaking with Johnny R and the recommendation of Audioquest Robin Hood Zero and bass would be awesome but unfortunately out of my price range.  I would not get the blessing from the wife for that.  The other option was to consider the Rocket 88 with naked Bi-wire naked jumpers.  I believe Johnny said the jumpers would give about 80 to 85% the performance of the true biwire setup. 

Has anyone tried audioquest naked biwire jumper and their thoughts to this with Vandersteens?