Any ideas on Amp selector boxes?

Hey. I have only one set of speakers but would like to connect a couple different systems to them without having to disconnect speaker cables (spades so not too easy). I want to be able to have tubes or SS at the flick of a switch but cannot seem to find any boxes (and cables) to do this. Plenty of speaker selectors but no amp selectors. Any ideas? Thanks. Arthur
aball
I looked into doing this a couple of months ago. the only thing I could find was made by Niles Audio but it only had spring clips. I gave up. If you find one, let me know.

-Kevin
Yes there is one out there that I am currently using but I don't think it will take spades. Its made by Niles (Cost Around $80) and it consists of only a push button. Out for amp #1, In for amp #2 so one of the amps is always one line with the speakers. I have this set up for my home theater so I can switch between my HT Received and a McIntosh 2 channel system. Works great! Good Luck.
I have thought about this too. Could it be possible to simply use two sets of speaker cables (one to each amp), and ensure that only one amp is on at a time? Would this work? Also - what if both amps happened to be on at the same time? Any ideas?